Definición de spammy en inglés:
adjetivo (spammier, spammiest)informal
Denoting, relating to, or constituting Internet spam: in the past, the tactics that worked for Internet marketers were ‘in-your-face’ advertisements and spammy emails
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More and more people seem to be getting hit by competitors creating spammy links to try to get them into trouble.
- The better strategy would be to invest a bit more time into the research phase before throwing $2,000 into a bunch of spammy directories.
- Looks pretty spammy to me, and I'm wondering what your recommendation is?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He proposed a way of generating a particularly useful spamminess indicator based on the combined probabilities.
- Forget about disguising trigger words by replacing letters with punctuation marks, which is seen as an indication of "spamminess."
- We will use this data and software to train our system by generating a probability for each word that represents its spamminess.
Definición de spammy en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda