adjetivo (spammier, spammiest)informal
Denoting, relating to, or constituting Internet spam: in the past, the tactics that worked for Internet marketers were ‘in-your-face’ advertisements and spammy emails
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Legitimate information risks being crowded out by junky, spammy imitations.
- Meanwhile, working at home is not like how the spammy adverts portray.
- Spammers sometimes use IP addresses instead of domain names to make the spammy sites harder to spot.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He proposed a way of generating a particularly useful spamminess indicator based on the combined probabilities.
- Forget about disguising trigger words by replacing letters with punctuation marks, which is seen as an indication of "spamminess."
- We will use this data and software to train our system by generating a probability for each word that represents its spamminess.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: spammy
Definición de spammy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda