- (In Greek cooking) a filo pastry stuffed with spinach and feta cheese.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Don't miss out on the savoury pastries - you can get the spinach spanakopita in pie form, or in little spring roll-like tubes.
- Even the Greek phyllo packets - minty, feta-stuffed tiropita and spinach-stuffed spanakopita laced with onion - were on the mark.
- The spanakopitas were by far the best I've ever had - perfectly baked and crisp phyllo pastry stuffed with baby spinach, kasseri cheese (a sharp, salty, sheep's milk cheddar) and spaghetti squash.
modern Greek, literally 'spinach pie'.
Más definiciones de spanakopitaDefinición de spanakopita en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.