sustantivo(usually spare ribs)
- A closely trimmed rib of pork.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Afterwards, 80 people were invited for spring rolls, spare ribs, and lemon chicken.
- But the crowd-pleaser is lusciously roasted baby loin of pork, accompanied not only by sauerkraut and apple compote but by smoked sausage and two spare ribs.
- Whenever I'm in crisis I just scream for Chinese spare ribs and chocolate cake.
late 16th century: probably from Middle Low German ribbesper (by transposition of the syllables), and associated with the adjective spare.
Más definiciones de spare ribDefinición de spare rib en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.