Definición de sparky en inglés:
adjetivo (sparkier, sparkiest)
Lively and high-spirited: her sparky personality
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Philip Osment's sparky translation briefly announces the content of each of the play's 13 episodes.
- Streep has moved way beyond her reputation for mastery of wildly different accents, and is now enjoying a burst of sparky creativity in her fifties, typified by her energetic, mesmerising portrayal of these multiple personalities.
- Mawdsley's production is flabby, and only highlights the play's creaky construction, but the cast are good value and make the most of the often sparky dialogue.
sustantivoBritish informal Volver al principio
- Brickies, chipies, sparkies etc have a natural appeal that I realise I am not unique in finding attractive.
- Young people are now coming out of their time and going into jobs as plumbers, sparkies, or carpenters.
- The sparkies are going to be working overtime to replace fried electrical components.
Definición de sparky en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan