Palabras que riman con spatat, bat, brat, cat, chat, cravat, drat, expat, fat, flat, frat, gat, gnat, hat, hereat, high-hat, howzat, lat, mat, matt, matte, Montserrat, Nat, outsat, pat, pit-a-pat, plait, plat, prat, Rabat, rat, rat-tat, Sadat, sat, scat, Sebat, shabbat, shat, skat, slat, splat, sprat, stat, Surat, tat, that, thereat, tit-for-tat, vat, whereat
- His father was dressed in a rubber macintosh, with thick domestic gloves, spats, and a trilby hat.
- Flustered, the blonde boy untied his spats, and took off one of his sock-shoes, sort of hopping around on one foot while doing so.
- You can also take off those spats and gauntlets.
Early 19th century: abbreviation of spatterdash.
- Almost immediately they run into a pointless spat with local tough guys that spirals into a violent feud.
- They're typical brothers, so they get into these little spats with each other sometimes, and they separate them.
- Soon after we met, Slater was in the papers again after his wife allegedly broke a glass over his head during a violent spat.
verbo (spats, spatting, spatted)[no object] Volver al principio
Early 19th century (originally a US colloquial usage): probably imitative.
Mid 17th century: from Anglo-Norman French, of unknown ultimate origin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.