Definición de speciality en inglés:
sustantivo (plural specialities)
- Such thinkers rarely wish to venture outside their speciality, and rarely wish to comment on large-scale issues.
- New workers were and still are assigned randomly to different specialities.
- ‘Ice wine’ is a speciality of these parts.
- In several countries, nuns are recognized as making excellent pastries; many convents produce sought-after specialities.
- One of the company's key concerns is the promotion of regional specialities that are in danger of extinction.
- Local specialities include pasta stuffed with rice and spinach.
- You can buy small bottles of aromatic oils from speciality shops.
- Ryan sources most of the stock, travelling to food fairs and meeting speciality food companies.
- West End theatres used to run revues or present speciality acts like an American singer surrounded by dancers and back-up acts.
- His specialty is oncology - working with children with cancer.
- My specialty is immunology, and I was involved in some of the early descriptions of AIDS.
- Orthodontics, the oldest speciality in dentistry, enhances the appearance and health of one's teeth.
Late Middle English (denoting the quality of being special or distinctive): from Old French especialite or late Latin specialitas, from Latin specialis (see special).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.