Definición de specie en inglés:
Money in the form of coins rather than notes: the Bank of England in 1795 had held around £8 million in specie
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The greenbacks were legal tender notes issued at par with notes backed by specie.
- It was the habit of using paper money that was driving the nation's specie abroad.
- The money supply was composed of bank notes and deposits, convertible into specie, and gold and silver coin.
mid 16th century: from Latin, ablative of species 'form, kind', in the phrase in specie 'in the actual form'.
- Law In the real, precise, or actual form specified: the plaintiff could not be sure of recovering his goods in specieMás ejemplos en oraciones
- the court will order the defendant to transfer it in specie to the plaintiff.
- He could not have pursued a claim in specie.
- My question was directed to a situation in which what was recovered was property in specie.
Definición de specie en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan