Definición de specie en inglés:
Money in the form of coins rather than notes: the Bank of England in 1795 had held around £8 million in specie
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The greenbacks were legal tender notes issued at par with notes backed by specie.
- It was the habit of using paper money that was driving the nation's specie abroad.
- The money supply was composed of bank notes and deposits, convertible into specie, and gold and silver coin.
- Law In the real, precise, or actual form specified: the plaintiff could not be sure of recovering his goods in specieMás ejemplos en oraciones
- the court will order the defendant to transfer it in specie to the plaintiff.
- He could not have pursued a claim in specie.
- My question was directed to a situation in which what was recovered was property in specie.
Mid 16th century: from Latin, ablative of species 'form, kind', in the phrase in specie 'in the actual form'.
Definición de specie en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda