1Wearing spectacles: a flushed and spectacled young woman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Hello, Bryn’, Drew said dryly, looking up at the spectacled young man.
- Cut to a younger, spottier and more heavily spectacled Jim sitting in a chair.
- A story circulated quite recently that a leading British professional, who will remain nameless to preserve his reputation, once suffered the indignity of a humiliating beating while at school - against the spectacled class boffin.
1.1Used in names of animals with markings on the face or elsewhere that resemble spectacles.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Teams searched large areas on foot, recording and mapping all occurrences of Steller's or spectacled eiders, as well as predators such as gulls, jaegers, and foxes.
- In February 2001, critical habitat in western coastal Alaska was designated in four areas for the threatened spectacled eider and in five areas for the Steller's eider.
- Only the spectacled and panda bears are vegetarians.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: spec|tacled
Definición de spectacled en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda