- A person who has houses erected without securing buyers in advance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More than a few such projects are carried out by speculative builders with - dare I say it - a minimal grasp of the subtleties of postwar design.
- Charles Drake was a speculative builder and it is probable that he sold the house to Mr Carter soon after it was built.
- It does not expect much demand for this product from developers or speculative builders.
Más definiciones de speculative builderDefinición de speculative builder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.