- An alloy of copper and tin used to make mirrors, especially formerly for telescopes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were made of low-reflectivity speculum metal - a copper - tin alloy containing 45 percent tin.
- The composition is 7 of tin to 22 of copper, melted twice over, as in speculum metal, to secure a perfect alloy.
- They are now made by ruling, with a diamond-point, a polished surface, such as glass or speculum metal.
Más definiciones de speculum metalDefinición de speculum metal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.