sustantivoLinguistics & Philosophy
- An utterance considered as an action, particularly with regard to its intention, purpose, or effect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Any speech act can be performed unconditionally, or conditionally upon something else.
- Here, the narration itself is a speech act which we may call ‘confession.’
- The sense of the pledge as debt implied by both translations suggests that the vow or promise is predicated on a loss already inscribed in the speech act.
Más definiciones de speech actDefinición de speech act en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.