(also speech area)
- A region of the brain involved in the comprehension or production of speech.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both scans identified a tumor on the left side of Ms W's brain, particularly at the speech center (ie, pars triangularis).
- This allowed the surgeon to excise the tumor precisely and totally without damaging the speech center in the patient's brain.
- It is no longer pressing into the speech area of her brain, something that was worrying her, and this evening when we see her we'll have all the news.
Más definiciones de speech centreDefinición de speech centre en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.