Definición de speech-making en inglés:
The art or practice of delivering a formal address in public.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It steered his legal career off into an incredibly successful tangent, and he's since been lauded for his speechmaking abilities, both in and out of character.
- Pericles developed a loyal, if informal, mass constituency of ordinary Athenians through speechmaking in the Assembly.
- His Portland "homecoming" in May 2002 was partly a time for speechmaking, at the invitation of local architecture organizations.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He was quiet but witty, and an excellent speechmaker.
- Humour was, understandably, far from the agenda of the speech-makers that day.
- In his maiden speech, in December 1852, he confessed that he was not a speech-maker.
Definición de speech-making en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda