Another term for speech therapy.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Physical therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, and a social worker should be involved early in care.
- Other cuts, he argues, see overworked nurses increasingly responsible for physiotherapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy and social work.
- Related services such as transportation, speech pathology, and occupational therapy are provided, of course, but one social worker is shared by many schools.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The project's core team included a geriatrician, a speech pathologist, a nurse, and an administrator.
- In Jake's case, the related service providers are a speech pathologist and an occupational therapist.
- A single consultation with a speech pathologist may be helpful to develop communication strategies.
Definición de speech pathology en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.