- The process of enabling a computer to identify and respond to the sounds produced in human speech.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Progress has been made in speech recognition and automatic translation engines, and a convergence with search engines is just beginning to be discernible.
- The use of computerized speech recognition in medicine was first described in radiology in 1981.
- Currently, speech recognition takes place at the software level, and its precision varies enormously, depending on what you want the system to do.
Más definiciones de speech recognitionDefinición de speech recognition en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.