- The process of generating spoken language by machine on the basis of written input.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The visual data will be fused with some of the best speech recognition software, advanced natural language processing, and speech synthesis in the world.
- Major applications of phonetics have been made in such areas as language teaching, speech therapy, and automatic speech synthesis and recognition.
- The Edinburgh centre, led by Professor Mark Steedman, is working on speech synthesis, language and intonation.
Más definiciones de speech synthesisDefinición de speech synthesis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.