Definición de speech therapy en inglés:
Training to help people with speech and language problems to speak more clearly.
- Many people with Down's Syndrome benefit from specialised education, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy and a dietician.
- Other therapies that have a crucial role in managing and coping with Parkinson's disease include physiotherapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
- Participants in both groups referred to rehabilitation as including physiotherapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
speech therapist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Its facilities include a baby clinic, midwives, health visitors, a speech therapist, a community dentist and an audiologist.
- The patient tolerated the procedures well and was followed up by a speech therapist.
- Shelley developed speaking problems serious enough to send her to a speech therapist.
Definición de speech therapy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary