- A person employed to write speeches for others to deliver.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are presenters and speech-writers who talk, and there are some who just write whatever comes into their heads.
- Bob Lehrman, a speech-writer for the Democratic Party in the USA, has said that: ‘your theme should be simple enough that it can be expressed in one sentence’.
- Each of the nine sites will help advance teams, speech-writers, press secretaries and event planners get a fast and free fix on that blinking blip on the campaign radar screen.
Más definiciones de speech-writerDefinición de speech-writer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.