Definición de speed dial en inglés:
A function on some telephones which allows numbers to be entered into a memory and dialled with the push of a single button.
- ‘I'll call Denny and Anthony,’ he said, pushing the speed dial.
- He picked up the phone and pressed a button on the speed dial.
- He pushed one on the speed dial and put it to his ear, looking at her cautiously.
verbo (speed-dials, speed-dialling, speed-dialled)(speed-dial) [with object] Volver al principio
Dial (a telephone number) by using a speed dial function: Sarah speed-dialled the number they speed-dialled a few friends
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Maybe these people have nothing else to do than listen to every radio station and speed-dial the shows to spew their venom or more often display their stupidity.
- That evening I zipped open my binder and flipped to the bright green divider labeled ‘BIOLOGY’, then I speed-dial Julian's house on my cell phone.
- Onscreen it becomes a somewhat dubious gift from the lead's soon-to-be-murdered child in a moment that in real life would have everyone scurrying to speed-dial the family counselor.
Definición de speed dial en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan