- A person or thing that operates well at high speed, for example a fast car: the 26-year-old speedster has already equalled his own 60m world record this season a swoopy, low-slung little speedsterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- British engineer Joseph Ehrlich has been tinkering with racing engines for motorcycles and Formula One speedsters for six decades.
- I was able to notice a big difference between the big muscle cars and the lighter-weight speedsters.
- And the two speedsters are presently parked at Sundaram Motors on Mount Road.
Más definiciones de speedsterDefinición de speedster en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.