Definición de speedy en inglés:
adjetivo (speedier, speediest)
1Done or occurring quickly: a speedy recovery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All his family and many friends hope to see Denny up and about again really soon and wish him a quick and speedy recovery to full health.
- Paddy is missed by his many neighbours and friends and we all wish him a very speedy recovery and say hurry up and come home.
- She is wished a speedy recovery and a quick return to the weekly card game.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The first is to raise its game in the speediness and clarity of Scottish economic statistics.
- If you haven't got too much experience, what you can offer is low costs and speediness.
- On the face of it, a lapse of time of more than four months appears incompatible with the notion of speediness.
Palabras que riman con speedybeady, greedy, needy, reedy, seedy, tweedy, weedy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda