Definición de speedy en inglés:
adjetivo (speedier, speediest)
1Done or occurring quickly: a speedy recovery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All his family and many friends hope to see Denny up and about again really soon and wish him a quick and speedy recovery to full health.
- Paddy is missed by his many neighbours and friends and we all wish him a very speedy recovery and say hurry up and come home.
- She is wished a speedy recovery and a quick return to the weekly card game.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The first is to raise its game in the speediness and clarity of Scottish economic statistics.
- If you haven't got too much experience, what you can offer is low costs and speediness.
- On the face of it, a lapse of time of more than four months appears incompatible with the notion of speediness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia