- A bundle of nerves, ducts, and blood vessels connecting the testicles to the abdominal cavity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In men, hernias often develop in the region where the spermatic cord and blood vessels to the testicles exit the abdominal cavity and enter the scrotum.
- Each testicle is connected to the body by cords (the spermatic cords), which contain blood vessels, nerves and the vas deferens, a tube that carries sperm to the penis during ejaculation.
- The specimen consisted of right testis (3.2 cm in greatest dimension), epididymis, spermatic cord, and inguinal lymph node.
Más definiciones de spermatic cordDefinición de spermatic cord en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.