(also spherical polar coordinates)
Definición de spherical coordinates en inglés:
Three coordinates that define the location of a point in three-dimensional space. They are the length of its radius vector r, the angle θ between the vertical plane containing this vector and the x-axis, and the angle φ between this vector and the horizontal x-y plane.
- Usually written (r, θ, φ)
- The company's virtual interface allows a user to enter, on a computer screen, the desired field vector of a three-axis magnet in Cartesian, cylindrical, or spherical coordinates.
- To this end, we consider a spherical boundary, for which the Poisson equation can be solved by expanding the potential in spherical coordinates.
- We propose to develop algorithms for the calculation of synthetic seismograms for anisotropic Earth models in spherical coordinates.
Definición de spherical coordinates en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan