Definición de spiccato en inglés:
A style of staccato playing on stringed instruments involving bouncing the bow on the strings.
- Every technical trick in the repertoire of the virtuoso string player was on display: double-stopping, flying spiccato, glissandi, glissandi harmonics, rapid string crossing arpeggios and more.
- Five preludes for solo cello imaginatively explore a restricted sonorous range of bowing, staccato and spiccato.
- For musical purposes a wide variety of different bowing gestures are used, such as martelé (hammered bowing with a sudden release) and spiccato (rapid detached notes with the bow bouncing off the strings).
adjetivo& adverbioVolver al principio
Performed or to be performed with spiccato.
- The strings punctuated the word with furious, almost violent spiccato playing.
- The spiccato parts were great, but most of the work ended up sounding like someone driving a car stepping on and off the accelerator.
- With respect to the amazing technical wizardry written into the original work (i.e. left-hand pizzicato, harmonics, spiccato bowings, etc.), Gao asserted, ‘I try to do as much as I can physically.’
Italian, literally 'detailed, distinct'.
Definición de spiccato en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan