- A style of staccato playing on stringed instruments involving bouncing the bow on the strings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Every technical trick in the repertoire of the virtuoso string player was on display: double-stopping, flying spiccato, glissandi, glissandi harmonics, rapid string crossing arpeggios and more.
- Five preludes for solo cello imaginatively explore a restricted sonorous range of bowing, staccato and spiccato.
- For musical purposes a wide variety of different bowing gestures are used, such as martelé (hammered bowing with a sudden release) and spiccato (rapid detached notes with the bow bouncing off the strings).
adjetivo & adverbioVolver al principio
- Performed or to be performed with spiccato.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The strings punctuated the word with furious, almost violent spiccato playing.
- The spiccato parts were great, but most of the work ended up sounding like someone driving a car stepping on and off the accelerator.
- With respect to the amazing technical wizardry written into the original work (i.e. left-hand pizzicato, harmonics, spiccato bowings, etc.), Gao asserted, ‘I try to do as much as I can physically.’
Italian, literally 'detailed, distinct'.
Más definiciones de spiccatoDefinición de spiccato en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.