Definición de spiny lobster en inglés:
A large edible crustacean with a spiny shell and long heavy antennae, but lacking the large claws of true lobsters.
- Family Palinuridae: several genera and species, in particular Palinuris vulgaris of European waters, and the American genus Panulirus
- Without claws, spiny lobsters use their antennae to fend off predators.
- The Norway lobster is a true lobster; but the spiny lobster, which exists in various species in tropical and subtropical waters around the world, is not.
- The house specialties are in shellfish: Maine lobster, spiny lobster, dungeness crab, and live Santa Barbara sea urchin.
Definición de spiny lobster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan