Definición de spirograph en inglés:
2 (Spirograph) trademark A toy which is used to draw intricate curved patterns using interlocking plastic cogs and toothed rings of different sizes.
- The Spirograph was a great toy, at least for around a half-hour.
- Demand shifted in the 1960s to Spirograph, Sindy, Barbie, Action Man and Stylophone.
- So if you really need to express yourself that bad, go buy yourself an Etch-a-Sketch or Spirograph.
- sense 1.Example sentences
- Different spirographic and flow volume curves are shown in Figure 2.
- Only male subjects were selected because spirographic reference values are not reliable for females.
- Obstruction and restriction have been the most frequent spirographic patterns described in these patients.
Definición de spirograph en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan