An instrument for measuring the air capacity of the lungs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The two most common tools to measure lung function are spirometers and peak flow meters.
- During the test, you'll breathe into a spirometer, which measures the function of your lungs when you inhale and exhale.
- The long-term accuracy of a random sample of five of the study spirometers shall be measured by a third party using a waveform generator at the beginning and at the end of the 6-month study.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Oximetry and spirometry were obtained before and after sputum induction.
- This has important clinical ramifications as there has been increasing emphasis on performing spirometry in primary care settings.
- After 2 to 4 weeks, they had spirometry, sputum induction, and a methacholine inhalation test.
Definición de spirometer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda