Definición de spitchcock en inglés:
An eel that has been split and grilled or fried.
- Until October 1st, the spitchcock exports to Japan recover after stopping two months.
- The main aquatics exportation from the country includes spitchcocks, frozen fish slices, shell-off frozen shrimps, squids, kelps and lavers.
- Fresh chef Peter Evans and Getaway host Catriona Rowntree create a Mediterranean-themed menu of Italian mussels, polenta-crusted spitchcock with green olives and Gorgonzola dolce late with truffled honey.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Split and grill or fry (an eel or other fish).
- I spitchcocked it which means I split it up the backbone, flattened it, which involves putting it on a table and hammering it with my fist till it was flat.
- The room of banquet had been re-arranged by the old woman; spitchcocked chickens, fried rashers, and broiled marrow-bones appeared struggling for precedence.
late 15th century: of unknown origin; compare with spatchcock.
Definición de spitchcock en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan