- An eel that has been split and grilled or fried.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Until October 1st, the spitchcock exports to Japan recover after stopping two months.
- The main aquatics exportation from the country includes spitchcocks, frozen fish slices, shell-off frozen shrimps, squids, kelps and lavers.
- Fresh chef Peter Evans and Getaway host Catriona Rowntree create a Mediterranean-themed menu of Italian mussels, polenta-crusted spitchcock with green olives and Gorgonzola dolce late with truffled honey.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Split and grill or fry (an eel or other fish).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I spitchcocked it which means I split it up the backbone, flattened it, which involves putting it on a table and hammering it with my fist till it was flat.
- The room of banquet had been re-arranged by the old woman; spitchcocked chickens, fried rashers, and broiled marrow-bones appeared struggling for precedence.
late 15th century: of unknown origin; compare with spatchcock.
Más definiciones de spitchcockDefinición de spitchcock en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.