Definición de spitting cobra en inglés:
An African cobra that defends itself by spitting venom from the fangs, typically at the aggressor’s eyes.
- Genera Naja and Hemachatus, family Elapidae: three species, in particular the black-necked spitting cobra (N. nigricollis).
- And snakes like the African black-necked spitting cobra, which can blind you with a well-aimed snootful of toxin, could conceivably do you in.
- If ever you're confronted by a spitting cobra (common in Africa and Asia) stand back at least 10 feet and protect your eyes.
- ‘No,’ I said; then, ‘Wait, the spitting cobra, if the venom hits your eyes it'll be absorbed through the capillaries.’
Definición de spitting cobra en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan