- A decision based on a majority verdict rather than on a unanimous one, especially as to the winner on points of a boxing match: his title reign ended on a split decision to Daniel JimenezMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The gamble paid off - Leonard had just enough skill to stay out of the ageing Hagler's way for most of the night and was rewarded with a split decision, which boxing fans still question to this day.
- Battaglia brought an impressive 21-3 slate into the ring with him and had mixed in world class before, when losing a split decision to German based Turk, Oktay Urkal.
- Morales had two torrid fights with Marco Antonio Barrera, winning a split decision in 2000, and losing a controversial decision two years later.
Más definiciones de split decisionDefinición de split decision en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.