- A print run of a newspaper during which some articles or advertisements are changed so as to produce different editions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The report was produced in a split run with eight different covers, each showing a real customer family.
- Small magazines with specialized Canadian audiences are least likely to lose advertising dollars to split runs.
- While the entry of split runs into the Canadian magazine market thus would not be prohibited outright, it would have been made unfeasible by undermining the rationale for producing split runs in the first place.
Más definiciones de split runDefinición de split run en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.