Another term for splotch.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, it looks more like a splodge than a fingerprint and you can't make out any of the traditional markings that show it's actually a finger.
- It was hard to tell the difference between the specks of mud and splodges of coffee cake on my map.
- But would anyone turn up their nose at a wedge of fresh home-baked Victoria sponge, sandwiched with a generous splodge of farmhouse strawberry jam and dairy cream?
splodgy adjetivo (splodgier, splodgiest)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘Slosh acts’ may be controlled within specific circus-ring programmes, and Equity may automatically insure many clowns, but to be sure, insure your own splodgy messes.
- Small touches are infinitely more exciting and flattering than those nasty bright turquoise sun dresses, sarongs and skirts in splodgy prints that inexplicably pop up in the high street every midsummer.
- It's not even 9: 00 and my shirt has brown, splodgy stains on it.
Palabras que riman con splodgebodge, dodge, Hodge, lodge, stodge, wodge
Definición de splodge en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda