sustantivo (plural spoilsmen)US
- A person who supports or seeks to profit by the spoils system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is remembered as the political spoilsman who surprised his country with an honest administration.
- I have made the Commission a living force, and in consequence the outcry among the spoilsmen has become furious.
- Although American political parties are never celebrated for having sharp differences of principle, the great age of the spoilsmen was notable for elevating crass hunger for office to a common credo.
Más definiciones de spoilsmanDefinición de spoilsman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.