sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A painful condition of the spine resulting from the degeneration of the intervertebral discs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cervical spondylosis is a common condition that results from degeneration of the bones (cervical vertebrae) and cartilage of the neck.
- This degenerative process involving the cervical spine also is known as cervical spondylosis.
- Cervical spondylosis is a very common condition that usually occurs in the second half of life.
early 20th century: from Greek spondulos 'vertebra' + -osis.
Más definiciones de spondylosisDefinición de spondylosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.