Definición de spot-weld en inglés:
Join by welding at a number of separate points: the wire was spot-welded in place
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She planted the stack on the floor, casually but deliberately forcing it six inches into the ground, then repositioned the hood, spot-welding it to its support.
- Another approach is to take a thin-wall tube and just use a sleeve you slide over it and then spot-weld it in place before hydroforming.
- Gates should be of heavy construction, with hinge pins spot-welded to prevent easy removal.
sustantivo(spot weld) Volver al principio
A weld made by spot-welding.
- But it's not like a spot weld - it is a surface weld.
- This system not only allows several welds to be done simultaneously, it also reduces weld time from three seconds for a conventional spot weld, to just half a second.
- The joints proved to be equal to spot welds in bending and rolling tests on the wheels.
Definición de spot-weld en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary