- another term for chital.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The visiting children will be taken along Polo Ground Road, where they can sight black buck (one of the endangered deer species), spotted deer, and a couple of jackals.
- A dozen spotted deer and black bucks and a half-a-dozen sambars were born recently.
- The plantings offer much-needed income and will improve habitat for wild boar and spotted deer, which the villagers hunt.
Más definiciones de spotted deerDefinición de spotted deer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.