Definición de spotted hyena en inglés:
A southern African hyena which has a greyish-yellow to reddish coat with irregular dark spots, and a loud laughing call.
- Crocuta crocuta, family Hyaenidae
- Like societies of many other gregarious mammals, social groups of spotted hyenas are structured by linear dominance hierarchies.
- They can eat up to 40% of their body weight in a sitting, which is only equalled by the spotted hyena in South Africa.
- Back at the campsite, spotted hyenas and dassies can be seen at dusk and into the night.
Definición de spotted hyena en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan