verbo[with object] (usually as adjective spraddled) chiefly West Indian & North American
- Spread (one’s legs) far apart: the cat’s spraddled hind legsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But if spraddle is a term which has never completely gone out of style, squinch is downright popular.
- If per chance one of your birds becomes spraddle-legged, fasten a soft cord to one leg at the ankle.
- Sand usually doesn't work too well and again you often wind up with spraddle-legged youngsters.
mid 17th century (in the sense 'sprawl'): probably from sprad, dialect past participle of spread.
Más definiciones de spraddleDefinición de spraddle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.