- Dry (a foodstuff or a ceramic material) by spraying particles of it into a current of hot air, the water in the particles being rapidly evaporated: the essential feature in spray-drying eggs is the avoidance of scorchingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Its cultured dairy powders are gently spray-dried to maintain culture activity.
- After evaporation, the whey is spray-dried in one of two dryers, first to a 15 percent moisture content at 450 degrees, then slowly to 4 percent.
- In the case of factory production, a total of 60 kg of ingredients was boiled with 700 liters of water for about 60 minutes and was spray-dried from the decoction.
Más definiciones de spray-dryDefinición de spray-dry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.