1An electronic document in which data is arranged in the rows and columns of a grid and can be manipulated and used in calculations: we have a colour-coded Excel spreadsheet of all of our trip expenses William spent most of the day updating the Risk Assessment spreadsheet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the company has neither increased nor decreased its dividend in the current or preceding year, that cell is left blank in the spreadsheet.
- The following 4 tables summarise the results from the spreadsheets.
- "I can only assume," Perkins added, " there is a mistake in one of his spreadsheets.
1.1A computer program used to create and manipulate spreadsheets.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many students sent us graphs prepared with computer spreadsheet programs.
- Once prepared, the file can be transferred to and used on any computer with the spreadsheet program.
- The first step is to stop using word processors and spreadsheets to manipulate and organize information.
verbo[no object] (usually as noun spreadsheeting)
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: spread|sheet
Definición de spreadsheet en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda