- 1An electronic document in which data is arranged in the rows and columns of a grid and can be manipulated and used in calculations: we have a colour-coded Excel spreadsheet of all of our trip expenses William spent most of the day updating the Risk Assessment spreadsheetMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When the changes had been made, I printed a off copy of the spreadsheet for Mr Simons.
- For the insurance claim, they had to compile exhaustive spreadsheets of their possessions, right down to how many white T-shirts were in a bureau drawer.
- Melissa has put together a spreadsheet of our favorite girl's names.
- 1.1A computer program used to create and manipulate spreadsheets.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many students sent us graphs prepared with computer spreadsheet programs.
- Once prepared, the file can be transferred to and used on any computer with the spreadsheet program.
- The first step is to stop using word processors and spreadsheets to manipulate and organize information.
verbo[no object] (usually as noun spreadsheeting) Volver al principio
- Use or create a spreadsheet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most personal computers are used for tasks such as word processing, spreadsheeting, accounts and the like.
- I have planned, advised, spreadsheeted, etc. until they are probably sick of me.
Más definiciones de spreadsheetDefinición de spreadsheet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.