- A type of lock with a spring-loaded bolt which requires a key only to open it, as distinct from a deadlock.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Originally, the three small drawers were secured by spring locks released from underneath and accessible through the two locking small drawers below.
- Many doors are equipped with simple spring locks.
- Now it was a simple matter of sliding the mounting bracket back into the case until the spring locks snapped into place.
Más definiciones de spring lockDefinición de spring lock en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.