- Water from a spring, as opposed to river water or rainwater.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once a year wells in Derbyshire are decorated with displays made from natural materials in thanksgiving for the supply of pure spring water.
- According to some sources, visitors first began to come to the seaside town when spring water was discovered there in 1626.
- The Kershaws have no mains electricity or sewer, they drink untreated spring water and sometimes use candle light.
Más definiciones de spring waterDefinición de spring water en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.