sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- A kind of ice-cream dessert with different colours and flavours in layers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company's signature dessert is spumoni, a premium gelato designed to be sliced, rather than scooped, so that every serving contains each flavor, along with the appropriate amount of fruit, nuts and whipped cream.
- At an Italian restaurant one night, he orders spumoni for dessert.
- You'll find much more than just cannoli and spumoni coming out of Fabrizio Collica's pastry kitchen.
from Italian spumone, from spuma 'foam'.
Más definiciones de spumoniDefinición de spumoni en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.