- Software that enables a user to obtain covert information about another’s computer activities by transmitting data covertly from their hard drive.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Criminals who infect computers with spyware can be jailed for up to five years under the bill.
- They just tell you that you have spyware on your computer, and leave it up to you to figure out how to remove it.
- These plans included better protection against spyware and spam.
Más definiciones de spywareDefinición de spyware en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.