- A cut hit square on the offside.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then Vaughan smacks a glorious square cut to the boundary.
- Javed Omar was playing the anchor role, happy to bat within his limits and occasionally unleashing his favourite square cut.
- There was a delay when a square cut from Tendulkar hit a pigeon on the outfield.
verboVolver al principio
- (square-cut) [with object] Hit (the ball) with a square cut: at Lord’s he once square-cut Jack DurstonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He did the same next ball, then square-cut a three, making 11 off Giffen's six-ball over.
- Hunt let the first ball go by, then square-cut the second with great majesty.