Definición de squashberry en inglés:
sustantivo (plural squashberries)
A North American viburnum which bears edible berries.
- Viburnum edule, family Caprifoliaceae
- The squashberry and the highbush cranberry are often confused, and they are in fact very close relatives.
- The last species, squashberry, is found in boreal forests of Canada, Alaska, and the far northern states.
- Since we live in a very rural area, my daughter and I have been very busy these last few days picking as many squashberries and dogberries as possible.
Definición de squashberry en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan