- An exercise in which the legs are thrust backwards to their full extent from a squatting position with the hands on the floor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It feels like doing squat thrusts with a weight bar in the gym.
- Warm up by doing jumping jacks or squat thrusts or jumping rope, or any type of calisthenic exercise, until you begin to feel ‘warm.’
- Unfortunately, the first test was not one of driving experience or skills, but how many squat thrusts and press-ups could be completed in five minutes.
Más definiciones de squat thrustDefinición de squat thrust en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.