- A container made of flexible plastic which is squeezed to extract the contents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Putting jelly in a plastic squeeze bottle will prevent crosscontact with peanut butter.
- He mopped his face with a towel and moved to a bench where Tracy was already seated, drinking water out of a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Sometimes you even put it in a squeeze bottle so you don't have to keep heaving the can out from under the sink.
Más definiciones de squeeze bottleDefinición de squeeze bottle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.