- An accordion or concertina.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Born December 16, 1946, in Stockholm, Benny came from an accordion-slinging family and he picked up the squeeze box at age six.
- He pulls out a Shruti Box - an odd-looking squeeze box which sounds a bit like bagpipes - and plays a little, to the delight of his beloved Cocker Spaniel Jake.
- One member of the band had succumbed to the booze completely but Alastair Grieg, on the squeeze box, soldiered on with only slightly tangled fingers.
Más definiciones de squeeze boxDefinición de squeeze box en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.