- 1Relating to or resembling a squirrel: the chipmunks were little squirrelly thingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They're cute in their own squirrelly chipmunkish way.
- Get me a coffee table book that I can leaf through, full of gorgeous shots of squirrels being squirrelly, and sunsets unsurpassed.
- 2North American • informal Restless, nervous, or unpredictable: I got all squirrelly after you leftMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Life can get very squirrelly and unpredictable.
- She is a TV writer who's smart, caustic and socially a little squirrelly.
- Even if he is on the up-and-up, he still has much squirrelly behavior to account for.
- 2.1Eccentric or mad: you might think I’m a little squirrellyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This, I should warn you, is where the plan went from squirrelly and unworkable to completely insane.
- Crouching and staring at him unblinkingly for five minutes just about drove him squirrelly, though.
- To my horror, I had seen that same squirrelly, spectacled face before, only this time it had a horrible look to it.
Más definiciones de squirrellyDefinición de squirrelly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.